AS39642 Stofa A/S - Peering Policy
About Stofa A/S
Stofa is a Danish MSO providing a broad selection of television and pay TV offerings, high-speed broadband and telephone services to its residential and business customers. Stofa is a wholly owned, independent subsidiary of SE.
- Peer must keep an updated IRR-record - will be used for filtering.
- Peering must be on public ASN.
- Peer shall not:
- Point default route and / or static routes towards AS39642.
- Announce AS39642 to its other peers.
- Announce prefixes learnt from other peers.
- Peer must have a NOC, which can be contacted 24/7.
- We won't accept prefixes shorter than /24 for IPv4 or /48 for IPv6.
- When peering in multiple locations, both parties must always do hot-potato routing unless other is agreed upon.
- We only do private peerings, when traffic volumes justify it.
- Peer must not be, or have been within the last 6 months, an IP transit customer of Stofa A/S.
The above requirements are only a guideline, and peering relationships will be decided on case-by-case.
We strive to keep https://www.peeringdb.com/asn/39642 up to date.
Please refer to it for info on contact info and public/private peering locations.